Looking for a fun and easy craft to do with the kids for St. Patrick’s Day? Grab your paper scraps, Glue Dots® and a few other supplies for a simple project that can be completed in less than an hour.
- 6 11″ paper strips (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- 20 2″ white circles
- Glue Dots®: Pop Up & Craft
- thin cardboard
- 16″ gold string
- small hole punch
Here’s a closer look at the cloud:
Now all we need is a pot of gold! Time to go hunting for leprechauns!
Thanks for stopping by Snap.Scrap.Blog.Tweet!
You may also be interested in:
- The Story of the Leprechaun
- Kids Craft Idea: Upcycled Toy Storage Containers
- 7 Simple Ways to Scrapbook With Your Child