1. Start with a square piece of paper and fold it in half diagonally.
2. Fold each corner up.
3. Fold each triangle in half so the tip points out.
4. Fold the tips of the triangles down.
5. Unfold. With one hand, hold the triangle closed. With the other hand refold on the existing fold lines. Repeat for the opposite side.
6. It should look like this.
7. Fold the tips down again.
8. Fold the corners in.
9. Roll and tape closed. This is the first petal for your flower. You will need to do this four more times to make a total of five petals.
10. Now tape each petal together. Keep taping each petal together until you have a five petal flower. It’s best to use invisible or matte tape so you won’t be able to see it. Glossy tape will show and won’t look as nice.
11. Tape the petals together on the back.
(I used a blue flower so you can see the tape.)
It should look like this when you’re all finished.
You can stop at one flower or make a whole bouquet. You can also change the size of the flower by using different sizes of paper. Small squares of paper will make small flowers and large squares of paper will make large flowers. You can also tape several flowers together to make a cluster or ball that you can hang.